TRIA Group is highly specialized in forging, machining and surface treating our branded flanges that meet various standards, such as:
- SAE J518c ( ISO 6162 ) design incorporating Code 61 and Code 62 flange types
- ISO / DIS 6164-2 - Din 4 Bolt Square Butt Weld Flange
- Cetop RP63H, ISO 6164 - CETOP square flanges
- Socket weld Flanges as per code61 & 62
You can explore our flanges by clicking on the links at the left side of this page, or you can contact us to learn more.
Depending on our customers, requirements, TRIA Group is capable of producing products from both carbon steel and stainless steel.
For carbon steel:
- SAE 1040, or ST52,3 ( FE510 )
SAE Flanges are finished with hexavalent chrome plating or Chrome vi free (Trivalent) or Zinc Nickel as per customer requirements.
Our standard finish for all flanges is blank steel with protection fluid against rust.
Flanges which do not require welding can be supplied in a zinc passivated finish.
Split flange clamps can be supplied as a flange kit complete with metric or UNC bolts, spring washers, and 'o' ring. Metric bolts conform generally to Din 912-8.8 (ISO4762-8.8) or Din 912-10.9 (ISO4762-10.0) and UNC bolts conform generally to ASA B18.3.
All 'o' rings are standard as Buna 90 shore or Viton 85-90 shore.
Tubes & Pipes
All types of SAE flanges are stocked for welded connection ( either socket weld or butt weld) to suit; O.D.tube -. For metric tubes the standard is Din 2391/c material grade 37,4 or 52,3
The imperial standard is ASTM - A179 cold drawn seamless annealed tube
NB Pipe - (nominal bore) pipe according to Din 2441 group 1 and 2 — material 37,4 or 52,3
Pipes according to ASA ( ANSI) B36-10
Types of Flanges Offered
- SAE Split Flange Halves
- SAE Flange Clamps
- Flange Clamps with Metric Tapped Holes
- Split Flange Halves — Flat Style
- Flange Clamps — Flat Style
- Multi-Part Butt Weld Flange and Butt Weld Tube End
- 90° Multi-Part Butt Weld Flange and 90° Butt Weld Tube End
- Multi-Part Butt Weld Flange and Reducing Butt Weld Tube End
- Multi-Part Socket Weld Flange and Socket Weld Tube End
- Multi-Part Socket Weld Flange and Reducing Socket Weld Tube End
- Multi-Part Threaded Flange and Threaded Tube End (Male BSP Tapper/NPT)
- Multi-Part Threaded Flange and Threaded Tube End (Male BSP Parallel)
- Multi-Part Fitting Flange and Fitting Tube End (acc. to ISO 8434-1 / DIN 2353)
- Multi-Part Blind Flange and Blind Plug
- Single-Part Female BSP/NPT Threaded Flange
- Single-Part Female UNThreaded Flange
- Single-Part Female MetricThreaded Flange
- Single-Part Butt Weld Flange
- Single-Part Socket Weld Flange BFX-/BFX90-/BAS-...-SWI
- Single-Part Fitting Flange (acc. to ISO 8434-1 / DIN 2353)
- Single-Part itting Flange (BSP 60° acc. to BS 5200)
- Single-Part Fitting Flange (JIC 37° acc. to ISO 8434-2 / SAE J514)
- Single-Part Blind Flange
- Adaptor Flange with Port for Test Point
- L Block (Adaptor Style)
- L Block (Connector Style)
- T Block (Connector Style)
- X Block (Connector Style)